Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- Unexplained changes in mood, personality, and energy.
- Inability to concentrate or cope.
- Social isolation
- Extreme Changes in eating and sleeping
- Lack of emotions or emotional outbursts
- Bizarre behavior or speech
- Feelings of worthlessness and suicidal thoughts
- Extreme anxiety
- Irrational fears
- Drug or alcohol abuse
See your doctor if symptoms are intense for 2 weeks or longer.
Information on Common Mental Health Illnesses
Resources For Mental Health
- SUPPORT GROUPS
- BRIDGES PROGRAM
- FAMILY TO FAMILY
- HOPE FOR TOMORROW
- PROVIDER TRAINING
- CLERGY TRAINING
Mental illnesses are biological brain disorders. They are treatable. There is Hope!
The primary goals of Man Therapy are to:
- Create social change among men and the general population about mental and overall wellness.
- Empower men to take action/ownership of their mental health and over all wellness by increasing help-seeking behavior.
- Reduce suicidal thoughts and deaths among men (long term).
Suicide Can Be Prevented
Interested in one of our Suicide Prevention classes? Fill out the form below to get class times and information.
If you are in a crisis, please call 911 or call or text the Lifeline at 988